Friday, July 25, 2014

Introductions are Hard...(Welcome! ^^)

Hellooooo everyone!

Welcome to my humble blog, which will soon be filled with the documentations of my humble life!
My past blogs have been both very depressing (I once had a blog TITLED "Depression," just to give you an idea) and sadly scarce!

In an effort to turn all of that around, I present to you...*drum roll*... My PHOEBLOG!
Juuust in case that word means absolutely nothing to you, here's a simple low-down:
I'm Phoebe. This is my blog. Phoebe + Blog = Phoeblog!
I also created a verb to match: Phlog. Basically, whenever I post, I will be phlogging on my Phoeblog!
(You'll get used to my make-believe vocabulary pretty soon here huehue)

I will provide you with splurges of interesting finds, photos I shoot with my camera, random thoughts I stumble upon, and occasionally a rant, positive and/or negative. I'm certainly nowhere near the most interesting person ever, but hopefully I can provide you with some kind of entertainment/enjoyment!!!!


With all that being said, I formally welcome you to my Phoeblog! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment